Premed 101 Forums

Uft 2020 Waitlist

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no its still at 23, I called in today. In previous years by this time the majority of waitlist movement has already happened. any thoughts??

The last deposit is due tomorrow. I'd expect some major movements next week if not tomorrow. Looking at the trend, I think it'll be ~30 spots by the end of August.

The last deposit is due tomorrow. I'd expect some major movements next week if not tomorrow. Looking at the trend, I think it'll be ~30 spots by the end of August.

oh, am sorry I thought I seen somewhere that the deposit was due august 2nd, maybe I was mistaken. If the second deposit is yet due then hopefully there will be movements after its due. 

oh, am sorry I thought I seen somewhere that the deposit was due august 2nd, maybe I was mistaken. If the second deposit is yet due then hopefully there will be movements after its due. 

I just double checked - tomorrow is the last deposit. Good luck!

I highly doubt people would give up their spot after they paid 4000. I guess it's time to start preparing for next year's cycle

If people get off the waitlist for another dental school, medical school or any other program, and prefer that school or program over U of T, they will give up 4000. 

Archived