Premed 101 Forums

Int D 410 Fall And Winter, Or Winter Only?

Hey guys,

I'm currently enrolling in my classes today and I would just like to ask what is the more popular choice between 

enrolling in the INT D 410 A/B, and just the winter class. And also, if someone is able to give an explanation on the differences that would be greatly appreciated!  

Thanks, 

M

They piloted the yearlong INTD classes this year with a few people randomized into them so the majority of our class did it only in winter (including myself). I'd say if you're worried about the schedule and feeling super busy, do it yearlong. If you want an extra unique theme to your INTD class, do it in winter. I did in winter, as most people, and while it was an extra thing to do once a week, it was worth it because of our theme. 

Shameless plug: do the Vulnerable Populations stream in winter :) light work outside of class, very interesting guest lecturers and cases to work on, and yours truly is running part of the new curriculum.

They piloted the yearlong INTD classes this year with a few people randomized into them so the majority of our class did it only in winter (including myself). I'd say if you're worried about the schedule and feeling super busy, do it yearlong. If you want an extra unique theme to your INTD class, do it in winter. I did in winter, as most people, and while it was an extra thing to do once a week, it was worth it because of our theme. 

Shameless plug: do the Vulnerable Populations stream in winter :) light work outside of class, very interesting guest lecturers and cases to work on, and yours truly is running part of the new curriculum.

How does one choose the stream?

Do we not get to choose a stream if we do the year long course?

Archived