Premed 101 Forums

Date Speculation?

On 3/2/2018 at 8:33 PM, MDhopeful1 said:

We should keep an eye out on facebook groups, I'm thinking if we see a dal med class of 2022 group that should be a good indication that decisions are coming any second. 

So I decided id actually try this and I found the group! It was created Friday I'm pretty sure it's legit. They haven't added anyone yet though so it might not mean anything.

Ommmmg I'm on pins and needles. Even though I'm an OOP and my chances are slim I'm just so excited to finally find out, the wait is more agonizing than anything else.

3 hours ago, LeafsFan89 said:

Also, where did you find it? I can’t seem to find it 

It was up for a couple of minutes, but it's unsearchable now. I guess you'll have to trust me on this one :)

3 hours ago, LeafsFan89 said:

Think it’ll be tomorrow then?!

The reality is that there really is no way to know.

On 3/2/2018 at 9:33 PM, MDhopeful1 said:

We should keep an eye out on facebook groups, I'm thinking if we see a dal med class of 2022 group that should be a good indication that decisions are coming any second. 

I can confirm that this is not predictive at all.  These groups are made by current med students and we don't know when letters are going to be released either! 

Based on previous years, it's quite unlikely that decisions will be out next week.  I'd imagine the week of the 12th 

Keep on keepin on!

30 minutes ago, hartk48 said:

They need to improve their email system, it took me 5 minutes to find my banner ID because I was shaking. With such a vague email header I thought I was rejected.

Yeah same here my hands were shaking. Congrats on your acceptance hartk48, I see you on here all the time!! Im glad your hard work finally paid off 

Archived