Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zaxop

I Forgot To Release My Mcat Scores Via Aamc Before October 1- Will Be Application Be Disqualified?

Look at all the schools' requirements. As of last year although the application was due Oct 1, the MCAT scores weren't due until Oct 31. I know because I got an e-mail from OMSAS last year on Oct 29 essentially saying "we haven't received your scores yet so you might want to hurry up". 

I also released my score on October 13th but my score is not showing up when i review my application online. Are you able to see your score?

Nope, not yet. If it doesn't show up by Thursday I'm going to call OMSAS/the AAMC.

Similar question. OMSAS e-mailed me saying they did not receive my MCAT score, despite the fact that I released them back in June! I re-released them yesterday, but I'm worried that they won't receive them by Nov. 1... Will I be disqualified if they don't receive them by Nov. 1, even though I released them before the deadline?