Premed 101 Forums
yessssnoyes

Unable To Wait, Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yes. But apparently there was a second round?

Quite a few more applicants this year :(

Second round as in a different day or just later on today after 3pm? :/ Why can't they just release it all at once in the morning on a single day like every other school...

Second round as in a different day or just later on today after 3pm? :/ Why can't they just release it all at once in the morning on a single day like every other school...

I think one early afternoon then one around 3pm... I think/hope all regrets will go out today.

I think I was just expecting a larger jump with them getting rid of the pre reqs!

They got rid of the prereqs but not the MCAT. Those who never touched science in undergrad may not do well in MCAT. So no prereqs doesn't mean absolutely no science background. Therefore most pure Arts students with no prereqs still won't be able to apply.

They got rid of the prereqs but not the MCAT. Those who never touched science in undergrad may not do well in MCAT. So no prereqs doesn't mean absolutely no science background. Therefore most pure Arts students with no prereqs still won't be able to apply.

True. Just sucks that they don't look at the MCAT til post interview. I'm sure lots of people meet the requirement for the MCAT but their score isn't very competitive. They may however have good grades and make the interview over someone with not as good grades but with a good mcat. I guess it just shows that they don't prioritize mcat that much.

True. Just sucks that they don't look at the MCAT til post interview. I'm sure lots of people meet the requirement for the MCAT but their score isn't very competitive. They may however have good grades and make the interview over someone with not as good grades but with a good mcat. I guess it just shows that they don't prioritize mcat that much.

What do you mean this actually makes more sense IMO, gives a person a chance to out-compete someone else with a slightly higher MCAT score depending on their social skills.