Premed 101 Forums

Ot/pt Accepted/waitlisted/rejected 2017

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my offer of admission today! I think (not sure I calculated it correctly) my gpa for Alberta is 3.67 (though my gpa from ORPAS was 3.78). But I applied as a Saskatchewan student so I was in a slightly less competitive pool.

Congratulations! :) Does anybody that got accepted into U of A know if all the admission offers have been sent out already?

I got my offer of admission today! I think (not sure I calculated it correctly) my gpa for Alberta is 3.67 (though my gpa from ORPAS was 3.78). But I applied as a Saskatchewan student so I was in a slightly less competitive pool.

Congratulations! :) Does anybody that got accepted into U of A know if all the admission offers have been sent out already?

I have no idea, on their website they said they do rounds of admissions so there is still hope for those of you that haven't received an email yet, I know waiting is the worst but don't let that discourage you. Is there anyone that was accepted that was out of province and having to move like me?

I have no idea, on their website they said they do rounds of admissions so there is still hope for those of you that haven't received an email yet, I know waiting is the worst but don't let that discourage you. Is there anyone that was accepted that was out of province and having to move like me?

I'm moving from sask! Where are you coming from?

I was accepted at both UBC and U of A, but UBC was my top option - so there will be one more spot opening shortly

Congratulations! Do you know when is the deadline to accept the admission offer for U of A? I'm guessing 2nd round of admission will happen after that deadline.

Congratulations! Do you know when is the deadline to accept the admission offer for U of A? I'm guessing 2nd round of admission will happen after that deadline.

There isn't any deadline on the email, basically it says that more information is going to be sent via the department admission letter on how to accept the offer. So I'm guessing the deadline will be in that letter.

Hey guys!

I got login information to check my application status for Western and Mac for when those decisions come out, but I haven't for UofT or Queens, did anyone else get login information from them?

Queens will be informing us of their decision through email. So I guess there's no need for a login for them

Does anyone know if MAC sends out an email tomorrow or are the offers made through the login information provided? Good luck to all!

I got my rejection email from Mac the day of at midnight (along with all the Ls, RIP), so hoping for better this time around (Not just Mac, I'll take whatever LOL)!  

Hoping my 3.93 GPA from undergrad w/ a year of added Rehab Experience on top of my 300 hours from last year gets the job done!

For all you first time applying, don't give up if PT/OTs is really where you want to be - hoping my resolve pays off.

Does anyone know if MAC sends out an email tomorrow or are the offers made through the login information provided? Good luck to all!

I got my rejection email from Mac the day of at midnight (along with all the Ls, RIP), so hoping for better this time around (Not just Mac, I'll take whatever LOL)!  

Hoping my 3.93 GPA from undergrad w/ a year of added Rehab Experience on top of my 300 hours from last year gets the job done!

For all you first time applying, don't give up if PT/OTs is really where you want to be - hoping my resolve pays off.

Last year I got all my rejection emails just past midnight too :( applied outside of Ontario this year but so far no luck... banking on my 3000 total hrs of experience since my GPA (3.77) is a bit low LOL

Archived