Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember the website originally said they would let us know by the end of March/early April. My guess is that the date was pushed back because the supplementary application was sent out later? They also used a different format this year, so it could be taking more time to read through them and narrow down who they want to invite.

I remember the website originally said they would let us know by the end of March/early April. My guess is that the date was pushed back because the supplementary application was sent out later? They also used a different format this year, so it could be taking more time to read through them and narrow down who they want to invite.

That's my guess, too! And all invites/rejections/waitlists don't go out on the same day, right? So we could all be hearing over a few days?

Nanana22, I read somewhere (I think on here) that a couple years ago, there were close to 600 applicants. I'm not sure how accurate that is and how those numbers compare to this year, though! The handout from the info session says that they invite 70-80 for an interview.

That's my guess, too! And all invites/rejections/waitlists don't go out on the same day, right? So we could all be hearing over a few days?

Nanana22, I read somewhere (I think on here) that a couple years ago, there were close to 600 applicants. I'm not sure how accurate that is and how those numbers compare to this year, though! The handout from the info session says that they invite 70-80 for an interview.

Just wanted to confirm this. I emailed them a few months ago and they said that they generally receive 550-650 applicants for 24 spots.. the level of competition is pretty crazy!

Just wanted to confirm this. I emailed them a few months ago and they said that they generally receive 550-650 applicants for 24 spots.. the level of competition is pretty crazy!

Last year at the orientation given just before the MMI began we were told they received nearly 800 applications for the 2016 cycle and offered just over 80 interviews. From that, 24 students were selected (I was waitlisted)

Really?! Did it go to your email?  Congratulations!! :)

I haven't received an email yet, and everything on Mosaic is the same for me (status still says pending, and no change to the application requirements).  Does this mean a likely waitlist or rejection?

you and I both, still no email. No clue as to whether that means we're rejected or waitlisted.

For those who haven't received an interview, on the website it says "The PA Program has emailed the first round of invitations to interview. The status of all applicants will be updated by the end of April."

So I guess we gotta wait some more :/ 

For those who haven't received an interview, on the website it says "The PA Program has emailed the first round of invitations to interview. The status of all applicants will be updated by the end of April."

So I guess we gotta wait some more :/ 

Darn.  I hope we know what the status is soon, and we don't have to wait until the end of April! 

Congratulations and good luck to those of you who have interviews!

Archived