Premed 101 Forums

Question: when you sign into mosaic (all applicants), is your personal email listed under the section "personal information: email addresses"? Mine just has my McMaster e-mail, which I cannot use since I am just an applicant.

Mine says the same, but I can't access it because I'm only an applicant, as well. I belive the emails go to whichever account you put on your OUAC application. I got a confirmation email from Mac when I applied and it went to the address I had on my application, so I think the interview invites would go to that address as well!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you! I'm worried because my school's e-mail address changed so I had the wrong one on my OUAC application and did not receive an email for the supplementary application opening. However, I did receive a phone call telling me my e-mail bounced back. I just hope there's nothing wrong with my email since I did not receive an interview invite :(

Thank you! I'm worried because my school's e-mail address changed so I had the wrong one on my OUAC application and did not receive an email for the supplementary application opening. However, I did receive a phone call telling me my e-mail bounced back. I just hope there's nothing wrong with my email since I did not receive an interview invite :(

Hang tight! Maybe you can call or email them tomorrow to make sure you haven't missed anything? My fingers are crossed for you. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I received one as well! Does anyone know how many spots are on the waitlist?? (Hopefully not many haha). I heard someone got an invite the day before the interview last year! So there's definitely movement of some sort.

I'm glad to hear that, PAalltheway! I'm curious to know how many spots are on the wait list, too. That's good to hear there's usually some movement! My fingers are crossed for us. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I found the MMI surprisingly fun and left feeling pretty good. I feel like I accurately presented who I am and my personality. I thought I would be more nervous and the that the interviewers wouldn't be friendly but I found the experience very positive. This was my first MMI, it was definitely exciting being walked to the interview rooms which ended up being exam rooms. It's just hard now not to worry while waiting to hear back...

Archived