Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Drosophila

Anyone Also Having Problems With Their Cgpa Not Showing Up?

Or has anyone experienced this in the past?

I have contacted admissions and my cGPA should be calculated by end of next week. There were some problems with my transcript. They haven't said if this is a problem or not.

I'm worried this is really late since they're probably already making interview invite decisions. Do you think this will have a negative consequence on my application?

Mine is not updated either! I emailed them and they said I need to confirm Fall 2016 and Winter 2017 enrolment because that was not on the transcript I sent them :/ So I have to send in another letter. 

But many of my verifiers are being contacted despite this delay in the GPA calculations. So it may not have an effect as the processes may be occurring simultaneously. 

Good point! And they have to give verifiers time to reply so verifier info might not be available til next week either.. so they can't have made their decisions already.

Maybe at the end of the month or something they just put in all the data from cGPA, verfiers, ECs scores, and MCAT to generate a list of people to interview.