Premed 101 Forums
SMT

Mcgill Interviews Regrets/invites 2017

I checked my app to dent. It says release date is Feb 3, so looks like both will come out tomorrow...even though the target date was Feb 20. 

Are you IP 0zero for dent?? What does it say on you status? Is it still ready for review?

@Almar, don't think it's a refusal cause am expecting 90% a refusal from my side.. My GPA is below the average. Am just hoping having interview because of my PharmD Degree... Waiting is tough...

I got a DVM degree on my side! But is your status still : ready for review?

Ok, who has a very good GPA with important work experience, who is almost sure to have an interview and has a realse date as of 3rd feb&?

I think we all got a release date written, but the status somehow seems to be different form a candidate to another since mine is still written ready for review!

Me I have the date «Feb 3rd» only for Dentistry and not for Med, both are still Ready for Review. I'm IP with low GPA.

Does any of you have the date also on the Med application or is it just a confusing thread ?

Me I have the date «Feb 3rd» only for Dentistry and not for Med, both are still Ready for Review. I'm IP with very low GPA.

Does any of you have the date also on the Med application or is it just a confusing thread ?

according to the mcgill website, the date of release is tomorrow 

Same here, and IP.

From my side,

MD: don'T have release date and status is still for review

DMD: status is gone, nothinf written next to it, but have a release date on 3rd feb

Ok Guys, nobody would have an answer by end of today... We all have to wait till tomorrow UNFORTUNATLY. I'd recommend everybody to sign out from premed and forget it.. This thread is just increasing our stress and adrenalin level lool