Premed 101 Forums

Question About Residence For Context Score

Hello, 

Looking ahead to next year's application, I have a question regarding the "list all of the communities in which you have lived for 1 year or more since birth" on the NOSM application. As a student from northern ontario (I have permanently lived here with my parents for my entire life) but attended University in southern ontario (had a few temporary addresses while attending University), should I record only my permanent residences where I have lived, but not my temporary addresses?

Thanks

Hello, 

Looking ahead to next year's application, I have a question regarding the "list all of the communities in which you have lived for 1 year or more since birth" on the NOSM application. As a student from northern ontario (I have permanently lived here with my parents for my entire life) but attended University in southern ontario (had a few temporary addresses while attending University), should I record only my permanent residences where I have lived, but not my temporary addresses?

Thanks

That's what I did. If It wasn't my permanent address, I didn't list it

Thanks for your response. My concern would be that it may be a red flag if particular activities on the ABS were performed in the city where I attended University, but that city wasn't listed under my "communities where I have lived" since it was my temporary address at the time. What are your thoughts?

Archived