Premed 101 Forums

Uoft Interview Discussion 2017

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it's just to fill the weekend! Same thing happened to my friend.

This is relieving! Can it be assumed that those who received invites today for this weekend's interviews are people residing within Toronto/the GTA and thus, people who wouldn't need to make last minute travel and accommodation arrangements?

This is relieving! Can it be assumed that those who received invites today for this weekend's interviews are people residing within Toronto/the GTA and thus, people who wouldn't need to make last minute travel and accommodation arrangements?

Maybe! I do apologize if my posts caught anyone off guard! This is such an anxiety ridden time for everyone, I can understand.

Yep- thinking exact same thing. I'm not saying my chances are great but I'm from the east coast and wouldn't expect to be given 5 days notice..

So so stressful! Getting anxious waiting for these emails to go out. I had to turn the notifications off on my phone so that I don't go crazy every time it vibrates. As an applicant who has received all rejections so far, this is my last bit of hope. Prepared for the worst but trying to be cautiously optimistic! Maybe I need a pair of lucky socks like anbessa LOL

So so stressful! Getting anxious waiting for these emails to go out. I had to turn the notifications off on my phone so that I don't go crazy every time it vibrates. As an applicant who has received all rejections so far, this is my last bit of hope. Prepared for the worst but trying to be cautiously optimistic! Maybe I need a pair of lucky socks like anbessa LOL

I have a rather nice pair of *unworn* black, pink, blue, orange and yellow socks that, along with my lucky pair, have been ordained as lucky by the luckiest man I know. Say the word and they're yours  ;)

I have a feeling that by the end of either today or tomorrow, our fates will be known.

Seconded; I believe the March 26 invites delivered yesterday (likely to those residing in the GTA) were but a prelude to the April invites ordained to be delivered on this, the 22 of March, 2017... Godspeed. 

Well I guess that's it then..

but if you're counting this as a wave aren't we still one less than recent years? I mean its possible that the remaining are reserves or rejections but I would say they still aren't done review- tomorrow and friday will provide more clarity- at that point its more reasonable to assume the waves are done

• Leon unpinned this topic

Archived