Premed 101 Forums
Shazam4343

Uoft Interview Discussion 2017

Applications that don't meet the yearly GPA cut off that is determined by the pool are rejected right at the start of the invite/rejection waves as they don't proceed on to file review, right? I'm just trying to determine if my GPA therefore does meet this mystery cut off if I haven't heard anything yet.

Yeah that should be the case.

should we expect that march interview dates are basically filled at this point?

I was told by a friend yesterday that she received an invite on Friday for March 25th. She did end up having to post-pone to April because of other interview conflicts, but she was given a March date, and that was as late as Friday. I feel like they're just trying to fill the last couple slots on the March weekend now because of conflicts/cancellations

I kind of doubt there will be another wave this week. We have been rather spoiled by U of T considering we received 3 confirmed waves (2 invite and 1 rejection) within the past two weeks (March 2nd, March 8th, and March 13th). I'd expect the next wave of invites to come out later on next week. However, if we are lucky to get invites his week, I'd reckon it'll occur on either Thursday or Friday. Additionally, I feel as if U of T may also start sending out individual invites and rejections any time soon.

I kind of doubt there will be another wave this week. We have been rather spoiled by U of T considering we received 3 confirmed waves (2 invite and 1 rejection) within the past two weeks (March 2nd, March 8th, and March 13th). I'd expect the next wave of invites to come out later on next week. However, if we are lucky to get invites his week, I'd reckon it'll occur on either Thursday or Friday. Additionally, I feel as if U of T may also start sending out individual invites and rejections any time soon.

confirmed where?

yeah I agree with you.