Premed 101 Forums

Uoft Interview Discussion 2017

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dare I make a prediction (hopefully to be seconded by the omniscient premedbreakfast)... March 3 we see our next wave... Godspeed ladies and gentlemen.

Our team here at premedbreakfast is working hard to provide you with update accurate forecasting. 

We have made many adjustments to our wave-predicting formulas and further predictions will be announced shortly.  

Keep on refreshing, 

premedbreakfast team

Our team here at premedbreakfast is working hard to provide you with update accurate forecasting. 

We have made many adjustments to our wave-predicting formulas and further predictions will be announced shortly.  

Keep on refreshing, 

premedbreakfast team

ha, excellent. Again try not to let this distract you. No matter how good you are you may need to apply again, which means the grades from this year very well could count. You cannot drop the ball :)

Does anyone roughly know the distribution of wGPA's for interviews? It's obvious that U of T selects for higher wGPA, but I'm curious to know if anyone has more info on applicants who interview with a wGPA < 3.9.

Some guy that posted on the UofT boards just said that he got an interview with a 3.89 wGPA. Probably had excellent everything else. 

Do we think the March interview dates are fully booked now?

Is it just April left?

Can you not call them and ask? Not saying it in a sarcastic tone but genuinely curious. I don't see any reason for them to withhold that information.  I have the email of the Associate Registrar for UofT's med school in my back pocket if you need it. She could probably be more helpful than front desk reception. 

• Leon unpinned this topic

Archived