Premed 101 Forums
omega_212

How's Everyone Doing?

Now that it's getting closer to March, I feel like I want to hold on to February for just a bit longer. I am preparing myself for the worst so that I don't get my hopes up, so it's nice to live in this land of "maybe"! 

I suppose I feel similarly - its a strange limbo

I'm going to be so anxious in March waiting to hear back.

I know that there are 9 spots for OOP applicants but I was wondering if anyone knows how many wait-list spots there are for OOP. Thanks!

I think there are roughly 20-25 spots on the waitlist for OOP applicants but that's just a guess, and Carolyn has said that on average the OOP waitlist moves 10-15 spots 

I think there are roughly 20-25 spots on the waitlist for OOP applicants but that's just a guess, and Carolyn has said that on average the OOP waitlist moves 10-15 spots

Do you know numbers for IP waitlist? How many get waitlisted?

Just wanted to let you guys know Dal has their reading week from March 11th until the the 20th, so I'm not sure if you'd hear anything during that time. Not sure if admin staff will be around or not. Also, the last week or so has been busy with accreditation visits. So please be patient! Not much longer now! Sending good vibes your way!

Over the past few years acceptances have actually gone out during Dal's reading week! So I think it is a possibility, though not necessarily a guarantee. Last year reading week was March 14-18 and acceptances went out on the 16th. 

dals reading week was in February this year