Premed 101 Forums

Interview Sign Up Problems

It's past 8:30 and the system is still not available. Is it just me or are others experiencing the same? I'm really worried because there's a specific date that I really need (since I have something else on the other dates)

Not working for me too..

So once we've clicked "save timeslot" it's all good? I'm freaking out because it seems like after you click it you can still click on others and switch around etc. 

lol, yeah i refreshed after saving a time slot, that green box disappeared, I saved the same time slot and again and it didnt even say anything like 'this was the time slot you booked previously' the system is pretty clunky. 

lol, yeah i refreshed after saving a time slot, that green box disappeared, I saved the same time slot and again and it didnt even say anything like 'this was the time slot you booked previously' the system is pretty clunky. 

Haha, I almost lost my 10:58 am slot on the 26th because I tried to click the same slot again to make sure I had it, and then it said there were none left, so I switched to a bloody 8:30 am slot only to see my 10:58 am slot (which I guess I did have after all) re-appear on the list for the taking!!!  :eek: Too much adrenaline for 5:30am....

Archived