Premed 101 Forums

Admission Decisions 2017

snazij

So what's the consensus on which day the results are most likely going to be released on? Next Tuesday or Monday?

Sadly I think next Tuesday if they are closed monday. Anything before Monday wouldn't be considered "the week of April 17"

????????

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's already the pinned admissions decisions thread we can add to (though there's hardly any info on that one from last years) - I guess admins can tell us what they prefer.

Thanks for linking the twitter! I really doubt they will give us answers by Thursday. That sounds obviously lovely but I can't see it happening. But who knows!

My bad. I was thinking April 13. lol

I wish it could really be April 13. But wouldn't it be more likely that different people from the admissions office would take care of the upcoming MMI, and then a different batch will send out offers? I feel like they won't try to send out offers before because of the upcoming MMI

I wish it could really be April 13. But wouldn't it be more likely that different people from the admissions office would take care of the upcoming MMI, and then a different batch will send out offers? I feel like they won't try to send out offers before because of the upcoming MMI

That's a possibility. I always think of the admissions committee as a small team, in which case they can't afford to split and effectively handle both demanding tasks. I am beginning to wonder why stuff were scheduled back to back this year; I can imagine adcom is going through a lot of stress these weeks. Oh well, Thursday is tomorrow and we will find out how this plays out then.

Archived