Premed 101 Forums

Ottawa Interview Discussion/countdown To May 9 2017

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeling very neurotic and having trouble focusing on all the other things I need to get done before May 9th. I really thought the wait wouldn't be that bad and I'd be able to remain cool, calm, and collected... NOPE!

I hear you, I'm finding it hard to focus on finals/thesis work too. Not much longer!

I had the same reaction as you guys to that email! I was working out when I saw the notification on my phone, and about fell off the treadmill, haha

I hear you, I'm finding it hard to focus on finals/thesis work too. Not much longer!

I had the same reaction as you guys to that email! I was working out when I saw the notification on my phone, and about fell off the treadmill, haha

Hang in there - it is always hard. All the waiting at every step is hard - they really can drag things out. 

I was sad to learn recently that ottawa med students don't get MD Financial Management backpacks :( 

Regardless, I will place my vote in order to ensure the class entering in Fall 2017 gets a kick-ass backpack colour 

they do get equally cool bags though - it isn't like you aren't covered :)

(it is an Ottawa thing for all branches of the university - no sponsorship like that)

I'm not even waiting for May 9th... and I have been checking these all the time. Western has a particularly active, hilarious thread and it's making my soul happy. 

Thanks to your recommendation, I've checked out the Western thread, and it is quite entertaining! 

Archived