Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey y'all. Long time lurker to this forum, but thought I'd create an account to let you know my verifier was contacted today by email. 

To jump in on the fun, I am going to be optimistic and place my bets on May 5. 

Also, I second @Slushpuppy's recommendation to watch 13 Reasons Why. Binged it in two days during the Easter break  :D   B)

Edit: Surname starts with M.

Hey y'all. Long time lurker to this forum, but thought I'd create an account to let you know my verifier was contacted today by email. 

To jump in on the fun, I am going to be optimistic and place my bets on May 5. 

Also, I second @Slushpuppy's recommendation to watch 13 Reasons Why. Binged it in two days during the Easter break  :D   B)

Edit: Surname starts with M.

I feel that it will be released on May 8th :) 

I mean my last name fits what other people have said about alphabetically moving through the list.

But honestly, we don't know that it is meaningful. Try not to worry, and trust the process. There just is no way we can extract meaning from what people post, because ultimately we have no idea what the process is.

Mountain Amoeba,

Can you tell me what you mean by fit the pattern? Do you mean that they are being contacted in alphabetical order?

First of all, don't you dare think like that! You've made it this far, which means that you are certainly good enough to make it in the program!!! To distract yourself and avoid entering mental limbo, keep yourself busy. I'm packing my days full of activities and lots of work so that I have things to do instead of worrying. Good luck. You've got this.

Archived