Premed 101 Forums

I am really worried about my Top 10, I put down commander Spaceman as my verifier, but they are on a mission to kill the aliens and can't be found on the surface of this planet :(.

I'm offended that you support the killing of an innocent life form, furthering their endless cycle of poverty. Ironic name. I will definetly be reporting you to a moderator. XD

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really worried about my Top 10, I put down commander Spaceman as my verifier, but they are on a mission to kill the aliens and can't be found on the surface of this planet :(.

I'm offended that you support the killing of an innocent life form, furthering their endless cycle of poverty. Ironic name. I will definetly be reporting you to a moderator. XD

You are right, MT_93. Now, I am very worried that med school may realize that I have the wrong motivations for pursuing medicine, and red flag me. I said that I worked in conjunction with Spacrman to end the endless cycle of poverty that humans suffered from at the hands of the aliens.

I also wrote that thr aliens exploited and marginalized humans for centuries, and its time to bring social justice.

I told them it was my mission to end poverty in the human race forever. I also talked about how Spaceman's plans could lead to social justice.

Shoot, I probably got red flagged. Oh well, there is always another cycle. I will reapply again next cycle.

Red flags are forever!

You are right, MT_93. Now, I am very worried that med school may realize that I have the wrong motivations for pursuing medicine, and red flag me. I said that I worked in conjunction with Spacrman to end the endless cycle of poverty that humans suffered from at the hands of the aliens.

I also wrote that thr aliens exploited and marginalized humans for centuries, and its time to bring social justice.

I told them it was my mission to end poverty in the human race forever. I also talked about how Spaceman's plans could lead to social justice.

Shoot, I probably got red flagged. Oh well, there is always another cycle. I will reapply again next cycle.

McGill's offers came out today, seeing their thread gets me so anxious for our day, its getting slower everyday ahh

No kidding, I am in Montreal now, and everyone I practiced MMI with (McGill applicants) got in!!!

I am thrilled for them however at the mean time that makes me so anxious...

Did you only have 1 verifier contacted? 

I had one tell me about it because I was standing next to them when they got the email. I don't know if others were contacted. Most would ask me because I have received an admission offer outside of western canada and they don't know if I still want to be considered by calgary (I do). I think its safe to say only one person has been contacted

Only 4 PreMed101ers verifiers have been contacted. They are not contacting very many people. Should we still expect our verifiers to be contacted?

I'm sure more applicants are getting contacted than we might think from reading through this thread. These four people are just ones that have happened to run into their verifiers and asked them, or were told, that they had been contacted. Many others might have had verifiers contacted, but weren't informed or maybe didn't bother to post it here. For all I know, some of my verifiers might have been contacted, but I'm not going out of my way to ask all of them to find out.

They still have a few weeks to contact verifiers for activities they feel need verification, I'm sure they will do their due diligence!

I feel that it's very easy to read way too much into things like this...

I think you should expect to have no idea. No body knows! And those who do know aren't likely to be reporting it on this forum. So try to breath, let the process happen, and accept that we will find out as soon as the U of C is able to tell us, which will be after they have competed all the required steps in deciding.

Are you worried about one of your activities? Did a verifier move?

Only 4 PreMed101ers verifiers have been contacted. They are not contacting very many people. Should we still expect our verifiers to be contacted?

I think you should expect to have no idea. No body knows! And those who do know aren't likely to be reporting it on this forum. So try to breath, let the process happen, and accept that we will find out as soon as the U of C is able to tell us, which will be after they have competed all the required steps in deciding.

Are you worried about one of your activities? Did a verifier move?

No, I am worried because I am uncertain when the results will be released. None of my verifiers moved, but I find the verification process to be mysterious.  

Archived