Premed 101 Forums

Post Interview Discussion

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone know what the post interview breakdown is by any chance? How much is the interview, MCAT and GPA worth in the final evaluation? 

Thanks!

I don't think Schulich has ever officially released it (correct me if I'm wrong!) but it is believed to be around 50% interview score, 25% GPA, 25% MCAT

I don't think Schulich has ever officially released it (correct me if I'm wrong!) but it is believed to be around 50% interview score, 25% GPA, 25% MCAT

That's a very old rumor and I can say definitively that this is not accurate for the current cycle. I can't say what the current approach is post-interview, though I've been assured the really interview matters. A lot.

That's a very old rumor and I can say definitively that this is not accurate for the current cycle. I can't say what the current approach is post-interview, though I've been assured the really interview matters. A lot.

old is in around 2005 old. 

In medical school application terms that is something like the Jurassic period. 

and we know the interview MUST count for a lot from the information we get from people accepted. The information is imperfect of course but when you have enough of it you can start to do analysis regardless. 

thank you for this post

i love you 

So much love in here. I don't want to throw shade on current Western med students but if we all make it we'll probably have the funniest class they've ever had. Sorry upper years  :cool:

You'll have some competition with the 2018s, they are hella lit

I was planning to get drinks with friends, but I feel so lethargic. I'll probably just end up eating ice cream at home.

The real question is: what flavour ice cream?!?

currently pretending to do some work

tomorrow i will do the actual work im pretending to do right now 

at night meeting up with friends as late as possible to wake up as late as possible and have the answer ready in my email .......scary af

Yeah I'm so scared of even peaking at the subject line.. kind of want to vomit cause I'm so nervous 

Archived