Premed 101 Forums

Post Interview Evaluation

Hi,

I know that there isn't anything we can do post-interview but I'm just curious. I would like to start preparing early to improve my application before knowing the results.

Does anyone know anyone who is a traditional applicant (uni student) and got in with a low MCAT and GPA (I guess that would mean great interview)?

Also, is NAQ taken into account post interview? 

Lastly, if UBC waives your worst year, is it still taken into account post-interview as part of the holistic review? 

Does anyone know anyone who is a traditional applicant (uni student) and got in with a low MCAT and GPA (I guess that would mean great interview)?

Look through the Accepted/Rejected thread and you'll see examples of people with low GPAs and MCATs getting in. 

Also, is NAQ taken into account post interview? 

Yes. 

Lastly, if UBC waives your worst year, is it still taken into account post-interview as part of the holistic review? 

The holistic review process at UBC is one of the life's fundemental mysteries. On par with dark matter, the big bang, the existence of god, etc. 

Look through the Accepted/Rejected thread and you'll see examples of people with low GPAs and MCATs getting in. 

Yes but it seems like all of them are either non-trad or rural.

The holistic review process at UBC is one of the life's fundamental mysteries. On par with dark matter, the big bang, the existence of god, etc. 

love your answer!

Archived