Premed 101 Forums

Gpa Score Calculation

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am on OOP waitlist this year and knows I have very little chance getting in and preparing for next cycle.  My GPA are

1st year 3.85, 2nd year 3.86 3rd year 3.88 and final year (this year) 3.67.

My question is, just in case I got an offer, does my final year meet the 3.7 minimum required since according to their faq "If successful in gaining admission, applicants must demonstrate that the course load and minimum GPA requirement has been maintained in the final year. "  Also if I am ok to reapply for next cycle?  Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, Medis said:

Hi, I am on OOP waitlist this year and knows I have very little chance getting in and preparing for next cycle.  My GPA are

1st year 3.85, 2nd year 3.86 3rd year 3.88 and final year (this year) 3.67.

My question is, just in case I got an offer, does my final year meet the 3.7 minimum required since according to their faq "If successful in gaining admission, applicants must demonstrate that the course load and minimum GPA requirement has been maintained in the final year. "  Also if I am ok to reapply for next cycle?  Thanks in advance.

You should be fine because of the rounding. I would probably email admissions just to be sure though.

5 minutes ago, FrankTheTank said:

You should be fine because of the rounding. I would probably email admissions just to be sure though.

Since I don't have an offer and next cycle application is not online yet, I'll just leave it for now.  Thanks for the reply.

Archived