Premed 101 Forums

I don't think I have noticed anyone on this forum getting waitlisted for U of A's OT yet. For U of A, the deadline to accept the first round of offers is May 26th. So I guess we will hear something after that deadline. Since ORPAS decisions are out I am sure there will be people that give up seats at U of A. Fingers crossed for the rest of us. I feel your frustrations.

I don't think I have noticed anyone on this forum getting waitlisted for U of A's OT yet. For U of A, the deadline to accept the first round of offers is May 26th. So I guess we will hear something after that deadline. Since ORPAS decisions are out I am sure there will be people that give up seats at U of A. Fingers crossed for the rest of us. I feel your frustrations.

I was sent an email on May 11th saying I was waitlisted for U of A OT. The waitlist has 100 seats and the email states about half the waitlist got in last year. They did not say what my ranking on the waitlist was. I have already accepted an offer for the UBC Program so another spot will open up. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! I made this account to let you guys know that I was just accepted off of the U of A OT waitlist. I know that being waitlisted is a tough thing. I felt that my application was not very strong, but it appears that the waitlist is definitely moving. Have hope! :) 

Hey all,

I received an email yesterday with an acceptance off the wait list. So keep positive guys! Apparently more than 50% of the wait list last year was accepted.

On another note, anyone know how technical/science-based this program is going to be?

Cheers!

• 8 months later...

Archived