Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ftronic

Any Offers Off The Waitlist On The Deadline Day To Accept Another Offer?

Recommended Posts

I was waitlisted at Mac but got an offer at another Ontario school. I am definitely happy with the offer and will go regardless but am slightly leaning toward Mac if I had the choice. Is it a bad idea to wait until the afternoon of the 23rd to see if an offer from Mac turns up, or is that cutting it too close to accept my offer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It says "Replies must be received by May 23" (no mention of time). I assume this means anytime during the day. Especially if other schools are earlier, it seems like some last minute movement could happen if people are deciding between Queen's and Mac for example. But I'm not sure if they would even release those spots to people on the waitlist on the same day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...