Premed 101 Forums

New Site Layout

Waves

2 hours ago, rmorelan said:

This is going to be a matter of trust then ha! I am going to have to get someone to change mine and return the favour until we straighten this out. 

It's actually the same as your signature from the old forum, just not visible on posts for some reason. The real matter of trust is to not have people change it to something silly in the meantime.

1 hour ago, PhoenixFlare500 said:

It's actually the same as your signature from the old forum, just not visible on posts for some reason. The real matter of trust is to not have people change it to something silly in the meantime.

So we can edit it but it doesn't show up? Sounds somewhat incomplete :)

I'm a fine arts major, so I find the new minimalist design hella appealing. Everything just looks neater. I love it. I also found the old forum structure to be a dated. This new look is sexy as hella. Turns me on a bit, if I were to be honest.

6 minutes ago, 1997 said:

I really liked the thing on the right side that showed you the latest threads!

Isn't there a similar feature, though?

When you click on the newspaper icon (mobile layout), you get to see all of your unread content. Therefore the latest threads should be there

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Waves said:

Any updates?

I believe we are still waiting on the owner of PM101 to chime in. He is the only person that can definitively make this happen as he has access to the required admin tools and server.

The owner is a busy staff radiologist. So we will hear back when we hear back. :)

• 1 month later...
On 7/11/2017 at 5:08 AM, rogerroger said:

I believe we are still waiting on the owner of PM101 to chime in. He is the only person that can definitively make this happen as he has access to the required admin tools and server.

The owner is a busy staff radiologist. So we will hear back when we hear back. :)

Yup, and busy unfortunately is the operative word. 

I have kept Dr. Wong in the loop and I am sure we will get some of the desired functionality at some point hopefully soon. Frustrating I know for many. 

Archived