Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, elucidator2341 said:

IT'S NOT RED... SHOOK :o 

Like it's nice but how is that relevant to 150th anniversary?!

That reveal video gave me BLUE balls man! (zing)

I got really excited because it said something like "we have a very special colour for a very special year" then it shows a blue backpack LOL

Just now, Sauna said:

That reveal video gave me BLUE balls man! (zing)

I got really excited because it said something like "we have a very special colour for a very special year" then it shows a blue backpack LOL

LOL MAAAN I'm right there with you...

Don't get me wrong it's a beautiful shade of blue, but "Very special colour" blue???

I love this blue and black. I was hoping for red and black, but I'm glad it's not the  red and white people were hoping for. Even though it resembles Canada's 150, in my mind, red and white seems very ugly ^_^ I just feel the backpacks looks so much better with the black (this year and last year's back pack) than white (previous years). 

9 minutes ago, Sanctaphrax said:

It seems to be fairly vibrant shade of blue, if you look at the Calgary unveiling video (Could also be just an effect of lighting/software.). The colour seems pretty nice on second thought.

Yep! I'm just glad it's not neon, which last year's turquoise was bordering on (would take pink over neon any day).

Edit: on hindsight, we probably should've known, they always said #CMA150, not Canada 150, haha. Also, the brief serious interlude in this thread seemed to come true, the backpack isn't red and doesn't celebrate Canada's 150th birthday.

Anyway, looking forward to our own orientation! 

Archived