Premed 101 Forums

NO MCAT Seats in Halifax!?

I'm mentally preparing to re-apply for this up coming cycle. My MCAT score was low and hindered me from applying to schools like Queens, McMaster and some out west, so I am thinking to re-write it. I can't find any seats in August in Halifax. I feel it may be a glitch on the AAMC site as I registered end of June last year for August 25th and had no issues. Have they maybe decreased MCAT seats??

Seats always ran out very quickly in Halifax. I was much worse a few years ago but there's a lot more seats now. But since August is the latest month to write, it's very likely that they got booked up. Maybe look for a date in July since you have experience writing it and may not need A-Z preparation?

15 minutes ago, bobo626 said:

Seats always ran out very quickly in Halifax. I was much worse a few years ago but there's a lot more seats now. But since August is the latest month to write, it's very likely that they got booked up. Maybe look for a date in July since you have experience writing it and may not need A-Z preparation?

So I've heard, but I was told that a few years ago Quinpool was the only location to write it. Last year there were 3 locations.

The only seat I can find is for next week :(

Archived