Premed 101 Forums

Matriculation E-mail

What do you mean by Matriculated? I got an email acknowledging the receipt of my acceptance form and an email about the tuition deposit. Speaking of which, does anyone know which email the Person ID and Mac Barcode number are in to activate the MacID?

EDIT: Just read the tuition deposit email again and realized what you meant. My bad!

5 minutes ago, cookacola said:

Same, I'm still waiting to hear! Hopefully soon because I want to apply for parking but need the student number....

Does this mean we're all still waiting for the numbers? Can someone who wasn't on the WL set our minds at ease and let us know if they got their numbers yet? (The three posters so far all came off the WL)

32 minutes ago, Quokka said:

Hi' i got  student number and barcode and everything in an email titled "Your McMaster Student Number" on June 2nd. Email said that these emails are sent out in batches.

Thanks Quokka. I guess pre-med neuroticism never truly goes away! :P 

I ended up getting mine today guys!

Side question: is our MAC ID supposed to be our whole last name followed by initials? Mine doesn't have my entire last name, the last letter of it is missing. I can't tell if it is a typo (people always leave off the last letter in my last name) or if it's just that they only take so many characters for it.

28 minutes ago, cookacola said:

I ended up getting mine today guys!

Side question: is our MAC ID supposed to be our whole last name followed by initials? Mine doesn't have my entire last name, the last letter of it is missing. I can't tell if it is a typo (people always leave off the last letter in my last name) or if it's just that they only take so many characters for it.

Same here. And my Mac ID is missing the last letter as well. I'm guessing it's standard if you have a long last name.

Archived