Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
northo60

2 in 1 Laptop

Anyone have a really great 2 in 1 laptop they would recommend?? I am looking at getting the Surface Book as I think the screen size on the Surface Pro is just a little too small.  Any opinions or recommendations?? Thanks!

I've been using the Surface Pro 3 for almost 3 years and I love the size and portability! It definitely could be smaller than you're used to, but I've found it's be fine for anything I've wanted to do (used it for finishing up undergrad and now will be bringing it med school in the fall) :)

Perhaps this is excessive, but I really like to use the iPad Pro and a computer. Having two devices is nice! I understand that this may be a bit overkill, but I would take the plunge if it makes learning easier. Med school is fast, so I appreciated the convenience and the ease of being able to sync OneNote!

I also use my iPad Pro and absolutely love it! I miss having a laptop though, especially on long days at the university, so was planning on getting a computer as well (the dual screen is super nice too!). I would recommend the 12'9 over the smaller model, because of the keyboard :)

On 7/28/2017 at 6:07 PM, northo60 said:

Anyone have a really great 2 in 1 laptop they would recommend?? I am looking at getting the Surface Book as I think the screen size on the Surface Pro is just a little too small.  Any opinions or recommendations?? Thanks!

I would get the Lenovo Yoga 920. Top rated laptop for its price. 

If you are more of a tablet heavy user get the Surface Book, if you are more of a laptop heavy user get the Yoga 920