Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  

IP Status

Recommended Posts

I emailed admissions about this question but didn't get a clear answer so I would appreciate if any of you could clarify this for me. I am aware that U of A requires a one-year residence period immediately before the first day of classes but does not consider it broken if temporarily out of the province for school. I'm in a bit of a unique situation - I lived in Edmonton from age 9 to 18 (graduated HS there) and studied in QC full-time for university thereafter, and during summers I came back. However, last summer, my family decided to move overseas so I decided to change my permanent address to my QC one as well as my driver's license and health card. Last year I also filed taxes for the first time in QC. I graduated this year, and for the first time I am not returning to Edmonton and am going to be living overseas with my family for a bit. Would I still qualify as IP? 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...