Premed 101 Forums

Life Experience Section????

Im considering talking about an experience this way as well! I am thinking of explaining the strategies I've put in place and am working on so I WILL overcome it, and I don't think that devalues the challenge or the experience of the barrier itself (for context I'm writing about caregiver burnout). 

I don't know what your experience is like but I would say if it's impactful to you and you are careful about your writing style you should go for it rather than picking something less meaningful but complete! 

Good luck !!

6 hours ago, propofolsquad said:

Im considering talking about an experience this way as well! I am thinking of explaining the strategies I've put in place and am working on so I WILL overcome it, and I don't think that devalues the challenge or the experience of the barrier itself (for context I'm writing about caregiver burnout). 

I don't know what your experience is like but I would say if it's impactful to you and you are careful about your writing style you should go for it rather than picking something less meaningful but complete! 

Good luck !!

Wow caregiver burnout is a solid experience to talk about. Thank you, good luck to you too!

Archived