Premed 101 Forums

Anyone's verifiers contacted yet?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, jay94 said:

Hmmm that's weird. I met the early deadline and I still haven't heard anything from my verifiers.. unless they were contacted but didn't think it was important enough to mention it to me..which doesn't help me gauge anything.

shit.

In my two years of applications, none of my verifiers ever contacted me to let me know that they had been contacted and it all worked out. I assume some were contacted and they just didn't tell me. Don't stress :) 

A few of mine were contacted yesterday! I submitted aug.1st if anyone's interested. Its weird because it clearly didn't affect the timing of when they reviewed my app. Seems like the early deadline is more so for them to avoid a large influx of transcripts and apps for their system.

I submitted my application July 28th, and so far I know of 7 verifiers contacted, but it is likely that not everyone told me if they received one. Though I did message the president of a few societies that I am part of (and who I used as a verifier) to let them know to keep an eye on their inbox and potentially their spam folders because verifier requests were being sent and they did not receive one. 

On 9/30/2017 at 6:04 PM, bscatuoft said:

Anyone have a LOT more verifier contacted than 7? As far as I know 11 of mine have been contacted so far.. I hope this isn't some red flag D= In the past, it's always been 3~7 ish.. 

Do you consider your NAQs very strong? As far as I know, none of my verifiers were yet contacted. Starting to get worried...

Archived