Premed 101 Forums

Low C/P score

Hi everyone, I got my MCAT scores last week and I scored 122/128/131/128 (509). However, I also scored a 509 on a previous attempt with 126/126/128/129. I was just wondering how they would look at which score to take. I know that I will end up getting rejected but I would appreciate hearing that from the more seasoned members so I do not cling onto a false hope.

Queen's is best score. AS for Mitral, best you do your research before you answer with such conviction, we are trying to get into an evidence-based career after all. Unless sarcasm, but that doesn't quite fit the context. 

All you can do is wait and see. It's the only thing all of us can do. I'm just waiting for my CASPer tomorrow, 5th times the charm bby.

5 hours ago, IMislove said:

Queen's is best score. AS for Mitral, best you do your research before you answer with such conviction, we are trying to get into an evidence-based career after all. Unless sarcasm, but that doesn't quite fit the context. 

All you can do is wait and see. It's the only thing all of us can do. I'm just waiting for my CASPer tomorrow, 5th times the charm bby.

Thanks everyone, and good luck IMislove tomorrow!

On 10/14/2017 at 1:32 PM, IMislove said:

GOOD LUCK! 5th TIME IS THE CHARM BBY :lol:

Archived