Premed 101 Forums

Casper Test October 25

4th time writing it. I don't think this was harder than any other that I have written, I actually felt very good with how I performed. There was more variety in the scenarios than the last two I wrote. I didn't feel like every answer was "talk to the other person, teamwork teamwork teamwork".

2 hours ago, distributed_healthcare said:

I felt this one had a lot of people coming to you to help them solve their problems. A lot of the videos would end with the actor staring at the camera saying "what do u think i should do?" it got kind of repetitive in my opinion. 

I agree, although I didn't find it repetitive, my job I get asked that all the time so I am used to making decisions with the inquirer. Should be interesting to see what happens come January!

On 10/26/2017 at 2:56 PM, Slickrick said:

Ranged from, "yes this is pretty good!", to, "fuck I sound illiterate and didn't even answer what the question asked".

I second this. question (it is a question I made up and wasn't in the casper) '' what do you think of conflicts'' .  I felt like some of my answers were like this.  I think it is a great thing to have especially the time I went volunteering and I did a lot of teamwork and ate pizza'' 

Archived