Premed 101 Forums

When will U of T contact me regarding my application?

Hi all,

I am wondering when U of T will contact me regarding my application and status?

I sent my application last week and my transcripts should arrive in the mail in the next few business days.

How long did it take for them to contact you after you paid and applied? I'm just nervous because I don't want an incomplete application.

As you can tell, I've never done this before haha. Any help is appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Poong said:

Just a heads up for you guys, its a MMA interview format this year so don't prep for a CDA style. If you guys have any question hit me up. Hope to see you guys there lol  

It's a little known fact that starting 2019, the ODA cup will be switching from hockey to MMA. To prepare, U of T has begun screening for the most agile fighters available in Canada.

I just called the school and the lady told me that they will not be using CDA anymore, but she doesn’t know what style they will be implementing this year! Could someone please clarify this for me?  I would really appreciate it.

Oh and she said they will still do the personality test.

43 minutes ago, Rtynb said:

I just called the school and the lady told me that they will not be using CDA anymore, but she doesn’t know what style they will be implementing this year! Could someone please clarify this for me?  I would really appreciate it.

Oh and she said they will still do the personality test.

I'm going to guess that after invites come out (fingers crossed!) that we should phone again. Or maybe sometime in the new year. Which sucks, because I want to practice but I'm guessing that they won't be telling us until then.

58 minutes ago, DentalDayum said:

I'm going to guess that after invites come out (fingers crossed!) that we should phone again. Or maybe sometime in the new year. Which sucks, because I want to practice but I'm guessing that they won't be telling us until then.

In all seriousness it's going to be a MMI interview style 

Okay I am going to clear up some facts because there is a lot of confusion:

1) The format is MMI. 

2) It will be held in February (I will not be saying exactly which weekend for now).

3) None of the students know how many stations, the format, and the inclusion of the personality test in the MMI yet. We are in the process of developing questions for the interview.

Archived