Premed 101 Forums
Intermediate

Accepted, waitlisted, rejected 2017-2018 (actual stats start on P8)

1 hour ago, hartk48 said:

Sorry mate, looks like we'll have to wait a little longer. I called in Jan and was told we would hear back early April, called again a few weeks ago and told late march..... :(

NB/PEI people hear back from MUN about 2 weeks after Dalhousie offers have been made. It usually works out that there’s a fair amount of movement on the waitlist as well.

OOP invites roll out around the same time as OMSAS releases decisions. 

3 hours ago, hartk48 said:

Sorry mate, looks like we'll have to wait a little longer. I called in Jan and was told we would hear back early April, called again a few weeks ago and told late march..... :(

Ah well. We can all continue to pretend a little while longer then haha. Thanks for the heads up!

15 minutes ago, Intermediate said:

I feel like I’m not getting in, so I don’t want to find out. But at the same time I’m hopping for a miracle to happen. So conflicted...

Dont say that, you don't know until you get the letter. We waited this long, what is a few days? 

I know its off topic but Is there still snow at Saint John? I was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful it was during the interview weekend :P 

6 hours ago, illuminatice said:

March 1st makes sense, since they're usually sent out on a Thursday/Friday. I was surprised that the March 6th date was a Tuesday.

Acceptances have been sent out on Mondays, and even Wednesdays (2014), so it could be any day of the week, really. 

2 hours ago, hartk48 said:

Dont say that, you don't know until you get the letter. We waited this long, what is a few days? 

I know its off topic but Is there still snow at Saint John? I was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful it was during the interview weekend :P 

No idea but there is a little bit still in Fredericton. Normally about the same amount in both places around this time. I would say it will be gone by next week if we keep having this kind of weather.

2 hours ago, hartk48 said:

Weather here is not bad, extremely sunny today    But it’ll be all the sun we get until another 2 weeks or so...