Premed 101 Forums

Happy_go

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2018 at 11:33 PM, hkmedic said:

I've seen some of my med school's apparel (t-shirts) make it's way to Africa when I was there for an elective a few years back. We were staying in a guest-house and one of the cleaners was wearing our med school's shirts.

that is just reinforcing that  "it's a small world" 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2018 at 10:49 PM, LostLamb said:

My husband in nursing school uses mine for a year...no one said anything to him as far as I know...

its just a bag. A strong and comfy bag. Good promo for high Sierra—I’d buy one next time I’m looking for a bag!

They do sell the exact model to anyone really - we bought an extra one for one of our tech people at Western. 

On 11/20/2017 at 8:17 PM, Birdy said:

It's a backpack. No harm will come of that person wearing it, besides the possibility of a quirked eyebrow when someone approaches them thinking they're a classmate. 

I've actually gotten away from wearing my backpack in the last months since I found that it's large size lead to me filling it with junk and it would get very heavy. I now wear my sturdy-but-smaller back from my undergrad school. I'll probably pull it out for the CaRMS tour in January just so I can find equally stressed people to talk with in the airport. 

The "large size leading to me fill it with junk" is sooooo true.....

Archived