Premed 101 Forums

4 hours ago, PtHopeful91 said:

Sorry, it would be for the UofA!

Yes I was wondering too! I've also been waitlisted so have my fingers crossed. Have you attempted to find out where you are on the waitlist? I looked at UBCs stats and the last stats that they have on there showed 16 of the 25 waitlisted received a spot so maybe it would be around the same? Not sure though!

7 hours ago, PTDani said:

Yes I was wondering too! I've also been waitlisted so have my fingers crossed. Have you attempted to find out where you are on the waitlist? I looked at UBCs stats and the last stats that they have on there showed 16 of the 25 waitlisted received a spot so maybe it would be around the same? Not sure though!

Where were you able to find that info? Was it the graduate studies site, and then just changing the settings on the excel file to show just PT?

Good luck to everyone awaiting OT/PT offers! Only a couple hours left for Ontario schools!

If you have any questions about the Western OT program specifically, let me know! I'm currently a student on my second placement and will be in 2nd year in the fall!

Looking forward to meeting the new Western class!

Curtis :)

11 minutes ago, OThopeful18 said:

Anyone with multiple OT offers planning on declining McMaster's offer? Lol I'm #1 on the waitlist. 

Yes! I did my undergrad at Mac and am looking for a change for grad school so I will be rejecting my Mac offer. I am sure you'll get an acceptance within the next few days! :)