Premed 101 Forums

17 minutes ago, OT-Tina said:

Hey, so I applied to OT at McMaster and I'm so impatient for May 18th. I signed onto the McMaster Mosaic site and I just randomly attempted to search for a class... I clicked search, then went to O and chose OT as the subject, then selected "contains" for the course number... and it actually showed the OT classes with the profs and stuff for the fall. This probably means nothing... but do you think all applicants are able to do this? I'm probably just getting my hopes up for no reason lol :(. 

Yup to being impatient and yup to being able to see the course listings! 8 days people!

10 hours ago, OT-Tina said:

Hey, so I applied to OT at McMaster and I'm so impatient for May 18th. I signed onto the McMaster Mosaic site and I just randomly attempted to search for a class... I clicked search, then went to O and chose OT as the subject, then selected "contains" for the course number... and it actually showed the OT classes with the profs and stuff for the fall. This probably means nothing... but do you think all applicants are able to do this? I'm probably just getting my hopes up for no reason lol :(. 

Hey! :) Did you do your undergrad at Mac? I'm a current McMaster student, but I didn't receive an interview for Mac OT. I'm still able to see OT classes and profs on Mosaic though, so it might just be something that all Mac students are inherently able to see. 

36 minutes ago, OT OT said:

Hey! :) Did you do your undergrad at Mac? I'm a current McMaster student, but I didn't receive an interview for Mac OT. I'm still able to see OT classes and profs on Mosaic though, so it might just be something that all Mac students are inherently able to see. 

I second this as a Mac Undergrad, on Mosiac you can search up basically any course

4 hours ago, OT OT said:

No I didn't do my undergrad at Mac!! That's why I found it kind of weird that I was able to search for all the classes offered at Mac even though I'm just an applicant. 

On 5/11/2018 at 1:19 PM, mlyPT said:

I was wondering the same!! I'm also from Newfoundland. I just sent Kelly an email asking what documentation is required - I'll post here with her reply! So excited guys, can't wait to meet everyone! :)

I just went to see Kelly, she said any documentation that has your name and mailing address of your resident province is fine, I asked specifically if driver's license or student loans forms were okay and she said yes long as it has again your name and address. 

3 hours ago, AchievingPT said:

Lived up to my username - just accepted my acceptance at UofA for PT!!

I had also applied to Queen's PT - if that pans out, I will be rejecting that so I hope I can help make someone else's dream come true :)

GOODLUCK everyone!!

Congratulations on your acceptance!! Do you mind me asking what your UofA sGPA was?