Premed 101 Forums

5 hours ago, Ryan_Kin2017 said:

DAL OT Letters are currently coming out, got my Acceptence Letter this morning! Hope all is well for everyone. (I received mine in the junk mail so may have to check there)

Did you get a paper acceptance letter or email? Apparently people from previous years have gotten acceptance letters in the mail.

16 minutes ago, AlexFox said:

They said it was in their junk mail so to me that means email? I didn't know they were sending paper ones in the mail though....

I obviously stopped reading the post after I seen “I got my letter!”. I didn’t either, but past classmates apparently have.

9 minutes ago, AlexFox said:

including rejections/waitlists?

Have you received anything? aaauaughhhhhhh 

Maybe they're staying late tonight?? or if I haven't received one yet it's a no...? :/

I didn’t receive anythying. All I asked was if all the acceptance letters were emailed today ( I called around 2pm). I was told not yet but that they would be in a “few”. It was kinda confusing but I took that to mean a few hours. I didn’t ask about the waitlist or rejection letters sadly. 

3 minutes ago, Happyness said:

I didn’t receive anythying. All I asked was if all the acceptance letters were emailed today ( I called around 2pm). I was told not yet but that they would be in a “few”. It was kinda confusing but I took that to mean a few hours. I didn’t ask about the waitlist or rejection letters sadly. 

might mean few days too.. but I'm assuming it will be at least Monday as it's a long weekend...

gah, gotta get away from the computer/email!

This is the only school I applied to this year, so my stakes are high..

3 minutes ago, AlexFox said:

might mean few days too.. but I'm assuming it will be at least Monday as it's a long weekend...

gah, gotta get away from the computer/email!

This is the only school I applied to this year, so my stakes are high..

It can totally mean that! Yeah I’m not checking his forum until Monday. No use to stress out over the weekend. I’ll call back on Monday to follow up. 

Just now, kiapt said:

I emailed and they said that the emails would be sent the first week of April so I would only assume if people already got invited or you don't have an invite by Friday.

One of my friends received one this morning. Did you get anything? Also Did you ask about the rejection letter when that comes out ?