Premed 101 Forums

@itsgoingtibiaokay  @GraceOT Congrats to both of you! I'd imagine it's quite difficult to get into Dalhousie as there are limited spots for folks who don't live on the Atlantic coast. :)

Any chance that either of you were accepted and declining a position for the UBC OT program? I'm from BC too and I'm #1 on the UBC waitlist. So stressful! 

2 hours ago, LivieK said:

@itsgoingtibiaokay  @GraceOT Congrats to both of you! I'd imagine it's quite difficult to get into Dalhousie as there are limited spots for folks who don't live on the Atlantic coast. :)

Any chance that either of you were accepted and declining a position for the UBC OT program? I'm from BC too and I'm #1 on the UBC waitlist. So stressful! 

#1 on the waitlist ....... I feel like that’s almost a guarantee .......... knock on wood 

3 hours ago, LivieK said:

Thanks LivieK!  I interviewed at ubc, but I didn’t get accepted.  I think you have a pretty good chance being #1 on the waitlist :)Hope it moves soon for you, that would be stressful!

18 hours ago, LivieK said:

@LivieK no luck with UBC for me. Crossing fingers that you'll get in! Be patient :) I'm sure positions will change in May when all the Ontario school letters come out.