Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites & Regrets 2017/2018

Surprised no one else has started this yet, so I suppose I will since interview invites are coming out next week.

General discussion/copy and paste if you wish.

TIME STAMP:
Interview Invite or Regrets:
Early or Regular Deadline:
AGPA (if applicable): 
MCAT: 
ECs: 
Current Degree: 
Geography: 
NAQ:
AQ:

TFR:

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot be the only person anxiously awaiting tomorrow...I mean unless I’m the only person that applied :P I’ve been going through the last two years threads to see what kind of pattern decisions come out in. 

Seems to be:

Monday: Rejections

Tuesday: Radio silence

Wednesday: Early Invites 

Thursday: Regular Invites 

I am technically OOP, but have a PhD... " Applicants with a PhD conferred by the application deadline, supported Aboriginal applicants, and supported MD/PhD applicants will have their BC residency requirement waived"

Does anyone know if I would fall under IP or OOP in the interim stats?

Thanks!

1 minute ago, DrDre said:

I am technically OOP, but have a PhD... " Applicants with a PhD conferred by the application deadline, supported Aboriginal applicants, and supported MD/PhD applicants will have their BC residency requirement waived"

Does anyone know if I would fall under IP or OOP in the interim stats?

Thanks!

I don't know for sure, but to me that sounds like you'd be counted as IP...especially since part of the appeal of having that status waived would be opening up the number of available interview spots for you. Only 81 OOP get invited every year. That would also make sense given that OOP Aboriginal students are included in that waiver as well.

Archived