Premed 101 Forums
achaud

Study partner for MCAT (Montreal, QC) during Winter 2018 (January - May/June)

Hi everyone,

I'm located in Montreal, currently, a graduate student (Ph.D.) studying biomedical engineering at McGill University. I would like to study full time for MCAT for 4-6 months starting from January/February 2017. I am interested in applying to medical schools for the 2018-2019 cycle. I am well-versed in a few topics - physics and biology. However, I am struggling with chemistry and organic chemistry as I have not reviewed them in a while, so those are my weak points. I would prefer someone who knows chemistry and behavioral. 

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,

Abdullah

Hi there :) 

I'm also studying for the mcat and planning to take it around September this year. I'm in second year of biochem at uconcordia and my strong points would def be chemistry and biochem but I struggle a bit with physics 

I'm preparing for the April 20 date and am studying at Concordia's Webster library everyday. If either of you are still looking for study partners, PM me. I finished all the content review and am focusing on AAMC practice material and NS FLs. 

If anyone is still studying, I'm looking for a group/partner to study with. I'm planning on a July test date. I'm strong in CARS, and need help with o chem and some parts of physics. PM me!