Premed 101 Forums

UofT admission stats? UofT MSc consideration?

Hi,

I have 2 questions I cannot find the answer to online or on this forum.

Does anyone know if the UofT admission stats are published or known for the recent years (or last year)? GPA average and DAT? Do they have cut-offs of sub-sections or do they just look at PAT and AA?

Does anyone know how UofT will "advantage" someone who has completed their MSc? I hear there is some kind of GPA boost that previous or current grad students get. 

Thanks!

• majinpatrick changed the title to UofT admission stats? UofT MSc consideration?
32 minutes ago, majinpatrick said:

Hi,

I have 2 questions I cannot find the answer to online or on this forum.

Does anyone know if the UofT admission stats are published or known for the recent years (or last year)? GPA average and DAT? Do they have cut-offs of sub-sections or do they just look at PAT and AA?

Does anyone know how UofT will "advantage" someone who has completed their MSc? I hear there is some kind of GPA boost that previous or current grad students get. 

Thanks!

GPA of our class is roughly 3.95 but the infamous Nancy the Narwhal had a 3.8 and got in so you never know. As for deciding who gets an interview I think its a mix of GPA + DAT scores. I'm not 100% on this but I assume they look at AA/PAT/RC. As for the masters boost it is a boost to your GPA. You don't get  higher priority or anything like that.

35 minutes ago, majinpatrick said:

Yes. ~3.93 (incl. Masters bonus) GPA. Can't remember DAT average.

Cutoffs do not exist. Just looks at AA and PAT.

Archived