Premed 101 Forums

UBC Pharmacy Applications 2017/2018 - Class of 2022

CDuke93

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might sound like a dumb question, but I'm being really paranoid at the moment...

Where can we check online to ensure that we are indeed enrolled for the program? I already paid the $2000 and accepted the offer, but I want to triple-confirm that I am indeed enrolled :(. 

11 hours ago, Edo S. said:

This might sound like a dumb question, but I'm being really paranoid at the moment...

Where can we check online to ensure that we are indeed enrolled for the program? I already paid the $2000 and accepted the offer, but I want to triple-confirm that I am indeed enrolled :(. 

If you are eligible to enroll in the STTs (one of the standard time tables) then you are enrolled. What leads you to have doubts?

13 hours ago, phuturefarmacist said:

If you are eligible to enroll in the STTs (one of the standard time tables) then you are enrolled. What leads you to have doubts?

Just scared, that's all. 

If you don't mind me asking, is there any difference between the six standard timetables for first-year? The only thing I'm noticing any difference is the lecture number (e.g. PHARM 111 L01 or L02... L06). 

3 hours ago, Edo S. said:

Just scared, that's all. 

If you don't mind me asking, is there any difference between the six standard timetables for first-year? The only thing I'm noticing any difference is the lecture number (e.g. PHARM 111 L01 or L02... L06). 

They are all practically the same. The only differences is the different lab sections for each STT (so different lab times).

On 6/25/2018 at 10:01 AM, GoodMorning said:

@varon119 Yes, I am on the waitlist. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it's all luck now. We are not sure of our positions and how many people will decline their admission offers or drop out. Looking at last year's forum, some people got in from the waitlist, but every year it will be different. 

On 6/27/2018 at 5:38 PM, varon119 said:

have anyone in the waitlist heard anything back after the last enrollment letters on this thread?

I was on the waitlist last year until late August before being rejected. Ended up doing a different program/degree. They were accepting people one by one as people dropped out or declined their offer. They use some statistics to estimate how many people to keep on the waitlist at any given time. 

Anyways, good luck to everyone on the waitlist, there's still a couple months left just hang in there and be optimistic! I've heard of people getting accepted from the waitlist even up to the first week of September! :)

• 1 month later...

Archived