Premed 101 Forums

Prerequisite Link Problem on ORPAS

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone's encountered a similar problem to mine: 

I am having an issue with the prerequisite links on my ORPAS application. When I review my application and copy and paste the links into my browser they don't work. However, when I am editing the application, and copy the link in the editable page I am able to open the course description.

Do you think my best bet would be to upload pdf copies of the descriptions onto the SAM tool?

I had a similar question which I asked ORPAS last year and they said that when reviewing for some reason the links don`t work but I was told the schools will be able to see the link just fine. I ended up having no issues last year so should be okay as long as you double check the link is actually pasted correctly. Good luck!

15 minutes ago, HopefulPT95 said:

I had a similar question which I asked ORPAS last year and they said that when reviewing for some reason the links don`t work but I was told the schools will be able to see the link just fine. I ended up having no issues last year so should be okay as long as you double check the link is actually pasted correctly. Good luck!

Thank you so much!

Archived