McMaster Interview Invites/Regrets 2018

2 minutes ago, caloriefret said:

2:49

Reject

GPA: 3.92

CARS: 130

CASPer: Really, really bad i guess.

IP, 4th Year.

Feel do defeated because this was the only school I had a shot at. I am not even sure what is next in my life. FML

Hey,

Having received the same email for the second time, I want to let you know not too take it too harshly. It's not in any way indicative of who you are. As for what's next...well, a) you're not out of the running yet, unless Mac's the only place you applied, and b ) the world is your oyster. If you, or anyone else who's reading this, are feeling down and want someone to talk to, feel free to PM me.

Time stamp: 2:23pm EST

Invite/Reject: Invite (MD)

GPA: 3.81

CARS: 129

Casper: Felt incredible about 3-4 sections, 2-3 sections I was in the middle of my sentence on the last question and got cut off, others felt pretty OK and I just went with my instinct because the test went by so quickly!

IP, master's degree

Time stamp: 3:01 PM

Invite/Reject: Reject (MD)

GPA: 3.84 (UG - 3rd year)

Casper: felt prepared, was able to answer most questions, but had some doubts about my answers in hindsight.

IP

**Feeling pretty sad, I thought I had a decent chance at an interview. Trying to think of what I can improve for next year. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know! :,(

Sorry, posted twice by mistake!

Time stamp: 3:01 PM 

Invite/Reject: Reject (MD)

GPA: 3.84 (UG - 3rd year) 

Casper: felt good at the time, but doubted my answers in hindsight. So, really not sure!

IP

*Feeling pretty sad. I thought I had a decent shot at an interview. Trying to think of what to improve for next cycle. If you have any ideas, let me know! :,(
**CONGRATS to all who got an interview!! :) Make the most of it!

• Leon pinned this topic
  • rmorelan unpinned this topic