Premed 101 Forums

MMI interview training

I am an MD graduate who has:
1) extensive experience training students for MMI interviews for medical school, dental school, pharmacy school, and occupational therapy, USMLE step 2 CS as well as medical OSCEs. 
2) worked for an online MMI prep company
3) very high success rate with students getting into their program (mostly into Canadian and Australian medical schools, and some non-medical American programs)

What I am offering is not just brief tips and general strategies for the MMI, but full on training with the goal of getting you to the level of a medical school graduate so you can answer these MMI questions as if they were second nature. We will be practicing the questions, and I will be teaching you as well as challenging you and critiquing you every step of the way. By the end of our sessions, we would have covered all of the different types of questions they throw at candidates year after year. 

The rate is $50/hr; the company I used to work for charged their students about double that price. I was a graduate, but many of the consultants for these types of companies have not yet completed their medical programs, meaning they have not yet fully demonstrated mastery of their OSCE skills (similar to MMI).

Add me on Skype if interested!
epistane@hotmail.com
name: rombus.rombus

Hi guys, 

Here's another option.

I am a current Medical Student at the University of Toronto's medical school. I received 3 Canadian and 2 US MD acceptances in 2017. I would like to promote the interview prep company that helped me get over the hump: Medvisors. 

I was a very poor interviewer and was very nervous about the process but their practice and personalized packages made a huge difference for me. I am now a consultant for them and I help other students with interview preparation.

Their most unique and popular (and cost effective) service is the VIRTUAL MMI CIRCUIT that they offer... you have 6 stations with 6 different graders and they give you a personalized feedback form at the end too. It's $99 for 90 minutes, which is the same rate as rombusempire. As far as I know, no one else offers that kind of seamless online setup where you switch rooms etc.

Free prep is also great but sometimes the interviewees are more focused on their own prep rather than giving quality feedback. Also, Medvisors consultants are experts and have interviewed at your school of choice!

Archived