Premed 101 Forums

uOttawa Interview 2018 Discussion

5 minutes ago, Neurophilic said:

I'm assuming they only contact if it has a lot of hours. Maybe something in the thousands.

This is possible. I’ve had a volunteering position with nearly 1100 hours and they were apparently contacted. 

Its a shame my verifier thought it was a spam number and ended up blocking it. Oops. 

7 minutes ago, LUUO said:

This is possible. I’ve had a volunteering position with nearly 1100 hours and they were apparently contacted. 

Its a shame my verifier thought it was a spam number and ended up blocking it. Oops. 

Yeah I think its a random check though. I've got an entry with 7000+ hours and I don't believe they were contacted.

1 minute ago, futureMD95 said:

Wondering if there is a chance they won't come out today.  I just find it funny that even invites would be out so late in the day - wasn't the case last year.  Oh well, nothing we can do except wait and like already said, can't really predict these things I guess

when i called them friday they say maybe on tuesday so who knows

1 minute ago, FatherFranklin said:

I have been staring at the clock and am noticing that the minutes don’t seem to go by as fast as usual. Anyone else experiencing this? Have I entered an alternate dimension? Help.

Totally feel that struggle.  Tried to keep busy today but finding it hard to focus on anything

• Leon pinned this topic